Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button.
If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Position Information (Default Section)
|Position Title:||Campus Minister|
|Open to:||Internal and External Applicants|
|Full-Time or Part-Time Status:||Full-Time, 83% Full-Time Equivalency|
|If Part-Time, hours per week:|
|If temporary, please provide a start and end date:|
|Staff Job Type:||Salaried/Exempt|
|Position Summary or Faculty Qualifications||
The Campus Minister will provide pastoral ministry to the Saint Joseph’s University community with a particular focus on undergraduate students. This individual will serve as a member of the Campus Ministry team to offer programs which are consistent with the Catholic and Jesuit identity of the university and which are designed to assist students in their growth toward a faith that does justice.
|Duties and Responsibilities:||
• Through individual conversation, group formation, and scheduled programs:
|Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours:||
• This position requires significant evening and weekend hours
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree (highly preferred) in theology, pastoral ministry, or related field
|Number of direct reports to this position:||0|
|Department:||121000 - Office of Campus Ministry|
|Date Open to Internal Applicants:||03/01/2017|
|Date Open to External Applicants:||03/04/2017|
|Job Close Date:|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Less than High School
- High School / GED
- Some College
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral or Professional Degree
Please specify your major for the degree(s) you hold.
(Open Ended Question)
Please indicate how you FIRST learned of this position
- Internal Job Announcement
- Periodic search of the SJU website
- Employee Referral (Specify name of employee below)
- On-line Advertisement (Please specify source below)
- Social Media (Please specify venue below)
- Email Announcement (Please specify listserv or other source below)
- Print Advertisement (Please specify source below)
- Networking Event or Conference (Please specify event name and date below)
- Job Fair (Please specify event name and date below)
- Other (Please specify below)
Per the question above, please specify the name of the venue or place where you FIRST learned of this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae